This cloud bread recipe has just three ingredients and it only takes 10 minutes to prep, 25 minutes to bake and includes three ingredients. The best part is, it is only 87 calories!
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon Cream Of Tartar
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- First step: Preheat your oven to 300°F. Line up 2 shallow baking pans with parchment paper; put to the side.
- Next step: Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar in a large bowl with an electric mixer or a stand mixer with a whisk attachment on high speed until stiff peaks form. It takes about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Third step: Beat the cream cheese in a separate large bowl on medium speed until it is smooth. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, beating until completely smooth. Gently fold the egg white mixture into the yolk mixture. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, scoop batter onto prepared baking sheets about 2-inches apart, spreading each scoop into a 4-inch circle.
- Last Step: Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown and center is completely set. Cool on baking pans 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Let us know how yours turned out!